Wednesday 3 September 2008

Coming up for air

Cromer Pier
This is a beach I am told



Beside the big red post box
High Street , Sheringham


Not the Little Theatre I know!


Life boat Station

On the pier
Looking out....

It is getting to the end of my sojourn... but can I tell you it is tough! I just sit here at this desk from day to day writing, reading, crossing out and writing again....but whatever happens it has to get finished by Friday of this week. Last sabbath the guys from church took me to get some fresh air in the sea-side towns of Sherigham and Cromer. It was good to just have a breather and the sourroundings were not too bad. But I want to get to a real beach... you will see what I mean. I just want to finish! Doing my best and leaving the rest to God! Here are some pics from the trip.