Monday 18 August 2008

I AM JAMAICAN!!!!

1, 2, 2...counting order change!!

Over the past two days, who would not be proud to be Jamaican? You cannot believe what a boost it has been to me, the only Jamaican here on campus...I am sure all around my dorm people must have been wondering what was happening with that girl for all the screaming I did yesterday!! Usain Bolt has lifted our heads high by his scintilating performance ...world record and olympic champion. Sorry about Asafa but there is hope for relay gold. And what can I say about the girls? They just brought it home! 1,2,2!!! I don't think that has ever happened in the olympics not to mention how the american were shut out! I am so happy! Let us just take this good news to raise our country higher...we little but we talawa!
That girl, that girl Shelly Ann!

The Bolt himself!!



Pray for all the other athletes that the achievements of the previous ones will inspire them to pull out all the stops and produce our best olympic result ever!

1 comment:

Anneke said...

Our performance has been truly magnificent! I ran into this Jamaican on campus today and she said it has inspired her to write her thesis; it is amazing. I am so happy I can watch it albeit from a totally different perspective but grateful nonetheless.

Go official blogger go LOL